The Australian Institute of Criminology encourages the use of information published on this website.
The Commonwealth of Australia owns the copyright in all material produced by the Australian Institute of Criminology.
All the material on this website is provided under the latest Creation Commons Attribution licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- content supplied by third parties, including photographs, logos, drawings and written descriptions of patents and designs
- materials protected by a trademark
- other materials such as publications available via this website which have their own copyright permissions.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the Australian Institute of Criminology as © Commonwealth of Australia unless otherwise stated.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to re-use their material.
The Australian Institute of Criminology has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party; and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
Contact the Australian Institute of Criminology
Enquiries about the licence and any use of material on this website can be sent to:
Australian Institute of Criminology
GPO Box 1936
Canberra ACT 2600