This report covers policing in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), the courts, treatment of offenders, and self government in the ACT and its impact.
Proceedings of a seminar held 24 May 1984
- Seminar program
- List of participants
- Report of proceedings
- Session 1 - Policing in the A.C.T.
- Session 2 - The courts
- Session 3 - The treatment of offenders
- Session 4 - Self government for the A.C.T.
- Rapporteur's interpretative note
- Papers presented to seminar
- Professor Richard Harding
- Mr P.R. Kobold
- Dr Grant Wardlaw
- Mr H. Woltring
- Mr W.K. Nicholl S.M.
- Australian prison trends - April 1984